Harris Tweed patchwork ottoman
Approximately 4-8 weeks production lead time.
For additional colour combinations please contact us.
* Ottoman in patchwork style
* upholstered in Harris Tweed wool
* all patches of fabrics over-locked to prevent fraying
* solid beech wood frame and feet
* Harris Tweed hologram with unique number
* handmade in the UK
"Harris Tweed is one of the rarest and most loved fabrics in the world. To carry the name, by Act of Parliament, Harris Tweed must be hand-woven by the islanders of Scotland. Woven by hand in the crofters' cottages, using pure virgin wool that has been dyed and spun locally, it is the world's only commercially produced hand-woven tweed".
The following measurements are the external maximum measurements taken from the highest, widest and deepest points.
height: 37 cm
diameter: 96 cm