Harris Tweed chair L008R dark brown leather
Stock: made to order, 6-10 weeks production lead time.
* upholstered in Harris Tweed L008R wool and genuine dark brown leather
* all patches of fabrics over-locked to prevent fraying
* upholstery nails in the bronze renaissance finish
* leather piping
* solid beech wood frame and feet
* Harris Tweed hologram with unique number
* handmade in the UK
"Harris Tweed is one of the rarest and most loved fabrics in the world. To carry the name, by Act of Parliament, Harris Tweed must be hand-woven by the islanders of Scotland. Woven by hand in the crofters' cottages, using pure virgin wool that has been dyed and spun locally, it is the world's only commercially produced hand-woven tweed."
The following measurements are the external maximum measurements taken from the highest, widest and deepest points.
height: 110 cm
width: 80 cm
depth: 82 cm