Harris Tweed patchwork chair C001YM medium brown leather (red, blue)
Stock: made to order, 6-10 weeks production lead time.
* wing back armchair in patchwork style, no two pieces are exactly the same
* upholstered in Harris Tweed C001YM main wool and genuine medium brown leather
* all patches of fabrics over-locked to prevent fraying
* upholstery nails in the bronze renaissance finish
* leather piping
* solid beech wood frame and feet
* Harris Tweed hologram with unique number
* handmade in the UK
"Harris Tweed is one of the rarest and most loved fabrics in the world. To carry the name, by Act of Parliament, Harris Tweed must be hand-woven by the islanders of Scotland. Woven by hand in the crofters' cottages, using pure virgin wool that has been dyed and spun locally, it is the world's only commercially produced hand-woven tweed."
The following measurements are the external maximum measurements taken from the highest, widest and deepest points.
height: 110 cm
width: 80 cm
depth: 82 cm